Join Me at Ernest and Hadley Booksellers in Tuscaloosa for My First Book Signing Event

I am extremely excited to be holding my very first book signing at Ernest and Hadley Booksellers in my hometown of Tuscaloosa.  Growing up, I always knew I wanted to be a writer.  Perhaps I should rephrase that.  Growing up I was always writing.  My dream was to be a writer who actually is published.  Yet somehow it never really dawned on me the thrill it would be to see one of my books for sale in my own hometown.  

I am very grateful to Ernest and Hadley for hosting my first book signing event.  I fell in love with their store the moment I saw it.  They have managed to achieve a delightfully comfortable space where one can peruse shelves of books yet feel as if they are in the warmth  of a home.   

If you will be in the area on Saturday March 26, 2022 please stop by Ernest and Hadley at 1928 7th St, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 from 11-12:30pm.  I will give a short reading of THE BLANCHARD WITCHES OF DAIHMLER COUNTY and answer questions after.  Refreshments will be provided.  I will also speak about many of the local locations referenced in my book series.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birth of The Blanchard Witches Book Series

Book Signing Event at Ernest and Hadley

A Little Blanchard Backstory...