The Book Signing At Ernest and Hadley was a Huge Success!


I had such a good time at the book signing yesterday at Ernest and Hadley in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.  The turnout was amazing and I was so honored at how many showed up for me.  I loved the opportunity to see some old friends from my hometown and to meet some new people who came just because they love the Blanchards!  That made my entire week!



If you are from the Tuscaloosa area and aren't familiar with Ernest and Hadley, it is an adorable bookstore located at 1928 on 7th Street.  Owner Easty and her daughter Avery made me feel so welcome.  The store is sectioned off into multiple rooms, each with its own feel and specific genre of reading.  Its like walking through a cozy house of books where from any place you can grab something from a shelf and curl up in a comfy chair to read.    






I loved the day at Ernest and Hadley so much I will definitely have a book signing there with them for each subsequent BLANCHARD WITCHES release.  One of my favorite aspects of this store from my hometown is that its location is right in the apex of many Blanchard scenes!  The big battle with the werewolf in Downtown Tuscaloosa at the end of THE BLANCHARD WITCHES OF DAIHMLER COUNTY takes place only a few blocks from the bookstore.  In THE BLANCHARD WITCHES: PRODIGAL DAUGHTERS, the Witches Association Consort meeting takes place at The University Club just down the road two blocks from Ernest and Hadley.  And in THE BLANCHARD WITCHES: STITCHES IN TIME, Yasmine and Howard's scene picnicking in Capital Park is just down the street about a quarter of a mile from the bookstore.  I don't think you even have to make any turns to reach it.  

It was a great day for me and I am very grateful to the store for making me so welcome and hosting such a fantastic event.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birth of The Blanchard Witches Book Series

Book Signing Event at Ernest and Hadley

A Little Blanchard Backstory...