Book Signing Event at Ernest and Hadley

I had a spectacular time in Tuscaloosa, Alabama last week at Ernest & Hadley Booksellers for my book signing event.  

Ernest & Hadley is a special place to me.  They hosted my very first book signing and have been avid supporters and fans of the Blanchard Witches series from the start!  I always feel so much love when there and their store has remarkable book selections in every genre.

We held the event outside on this glorious spring day.  I met so many wonderful people and saw a lot of familiar faces who are always so great to support me!  I think what I love most is that now as we are further into the series with the release of Book 3 STITCHES IN TIME, more people attend who have read all of the books and we can have lively discussion.  Of course I never divulge too much so as to ruin surprises for those just beginning the series.  However, I do try to sneak off privately with those caught all the way up so we can dish about the entire three books.







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Birth of The Blanchard Witches Book Series

A Little Blanchard Backstory...